Sunday, February 10, 2008

What's New?

Georgie and I are finally down to trim...well there is a little more work to be done, but when things get trimmed out it looks like progress is being made.

We finished putting up the ceiling fans and light, as well as the shop lights; now it'd be nice to know if they worked or not. Still no electrician.

We trimmed out 4 of the 5 windows and hopefully the rest will be done in the next day or two.

I am getting impatient to get back to work now. We have been working in the studio building since, well, quite a long time if you count last winter's inside work, and the past 5 years cleaning the place out! But I need to get back to work! I'm not getting any younger and the "artwork" has become a stepchild relegated to it's room.

I have been working every late afternoon through night hours on other freelance work, and one project that has been very enjoyable has been for "Watchable Wildlife" It has been very lengthy work but "different" for a change. And it got Georgie and I out into the prairies and marshes this past summer and fall. Great fun!

I will, someday, like to advertise the work we are doing and give Watchable Wildlife an introduction to friends I know will enjoy and appreciate what it will have to offer. For the time being I'd like to introduce a bit of summer into your winter days (it was 4 below here in the middle of the afternoon today)! And I'd like to make it a little "twisted fun"...check it out a little further, if you dare -


No comments: