Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Print of the Week - "Big Sky - Brief Shower"

"Big Sky - Brief Shower"
photograph - © Bruce A. Morrison
(click on image for a larger view)
 
Missed a print of the week last week as my wife and I were celebrating our 45th Wedding Anniversary!  Now we're back to daily life on the prairie and all that it brings.
 
This week's featured print is actually a photograph; I've been featuring so much art work, I thought a photo would be a nice change-up.  This is more befitting at this time of the year, especially now with all the rain we've been experiencing here!  Actually this is depicting just a nice brief shower in the landscape - we just got deluged with 10 inches of rain in 36 hours here the past few days...I think "brief" would be preferred now for a while.
 
The photograph is the landscape we see every day here - the pasture across the road from us usually gets baled mid to late summer and the sky can be just an amazing compliment to add drama or beauty or both!
 
All my photographs are printed here in the studio on archival papers and with archival inks.  I print these as open editions and sign each one in the lower margin.
 
Stop by any time and see more at the studio or take a walk on the prairie pasture here and soak in some of the beauty! 
 
Till next time! 

No comments: