Sunday, September 28, 2014

Autumn!

"Valley Autumn"
photograph - © Bruce A. Morrison
(Click on image for a larger view) 
 
I suddenly came to the realization that I haven't done a Studio blog in 8 or 9 weeks!  Yikes!
 
Well I have been blogging, just not for myself I guess.  And its Autumn!  Did it sneak up on you as well?  I did see it coming, it just doesn't seem like it should be here already.
 
I've been blogging for the 2014 Artisans Road Trip and getting ready for it as well!  It's coming up soon - just a couple more weeks and it'll be here!  This year the A.R.T. event is the 2nd weekend of October - that's Saturday October 11th (9AM-5PM) and Sunday October 12 (Noon-5PM)!  
 
The Artisans Road Trip has been running for 11 years now...the art studio tour is a great get-away or destination day trip, with even more to look forward to than just a fun fall drive through the countryside!
 
If you have time to get away during the weekend of the 11th and 12th, I hope you can make it out for great atmosphere, delicious treats, conversation and great scenery!
 
First time for the Artisans Road Trip?  Check out the web site at - 
 
Hope to see you then!
 

No comments: