Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Can you believe it is the last week of November???!!!  As the Lt. Commander on Star Trek (George Takei) always says "Oh My!"

This day is always welcomed when it arrives, it just seems to come faster and faster each year...I still adhere to the theory that the earth must be rotating and orbiting faster each year you get older!

It has been a busy year for all of us, with many things to be thankful for, and I do hope it has been for you as well.


This Saturday we're gearing up for Small Bussiness Saturday, something we like to do each year...instead of mega box stores celebrating Black Friday for a frenzied shopping experience that only benefits huge corporate coffers in a place far, far away - Small Business Saturday is something for the local folks...your family and neighbors :)  all this stays in the local area and economy!


Another fun event coming up is the area's Holiday Open House - come join us down in Peterson, Iowa this December 7th, at Barb McGee's Gallery on main street! There will be something for everyone with many artists and works available!  This has become a repeat event the past few years and is a great way to make the rounds in downtown Peterson; and take a short scenic drive down to Rocking M Pottery as well!   Hope to see you there!

I am thankful for many things - more than I can count.  But one thing I am truly thankful for is all my family, friends and neighbors...and all the great people I have met here at the studio, whether clients or just folks who appreciate what I do here all year long.  

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone out there!



No comments: