Friday, February 15, 2008

Giddy...


I must admit, I'm getting really giddy! I can't help it...it means maybe I'll be painting again someday soon. It means I may not be tripping over myself every time I turn around in the studio or office. Maybe it means I'll be more productive? Hmmm, well the view and new digs will likely not help see a rise in production very markedly for a bit, but who knows?!


Georgie and I put up the shop door today...all we have to do now is put handles on it and trim the rail hardware a tad.

We're trimming the last of the windows tomorrow...and putting on all the outlet and switch covers. Oh, did I tell you?

The electrician has finished!!!! Oh happy days!!! Curt did a great job!

There are a few more things to work through, but I'm starting to get a little giddy!



No comments: