Monday, August 6, 2007

Nostalgia - Sights and Sounds and Smells (almost)

A "sense of place" has moved through my mind nearly every adult day of my life; I find it both melancholy and an anchor to other times. The sounds, sights, and smells of a summer's day is a typical theme for this experience.



Years ago I did quite a bit of video work for college program recruitment...the old analog - insert and assemble editing. Today it's much different with computer software and digital video equipment.

Join me for a quick (less than 3 minutes) walk this summer morning, through the pasture/prairie remnant we call Prairie Hill Farm...a walk I hope to take for years to come, before heading into the studio for the day's work.

(Please do not hesitate to enter comments on this blog! It helps me to do better and it helps draw more people into the process. Thank you!)

No comments: