Saturday, December 11, 2010

OK - Uncle!

 Blizzard view from the studio door

OK, I give up!  No leaving the premises today!  Anyone in the region knows what I mean; the blizzard did materialize and at this time the image above is what it looks like from the studio door (opened for a couple seconds)!  I cannot even make out a teeny bit of the house, which is only 75-80 feet away! 
 
Needless to say, the Holiday Open Studio was canceled this morning (Duh!).

But I'm taking this lemon and making lemonade!  Painting all weekend now...the wind is hitting 45-50 mph, so I don't even know when we'll start trying to dig out...let the fun begin!

Keep warm, stay safe!

2 comments:

Anthony Vodraska and Anita Gilbert said...

Wise decision, especially given those deep ditches along either side of the road leading to your place. I hope you turned up the music to drown out the sound of the wind and painted a scene of some warmer days.

Prairie Painter said...

Music and the heater fan running on my feet at the easel! :)