Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bluebird Morning

"Waterman Sunrise"
photograph © Bruce A. Morrison

Someone coined days like this morning as a "Bluebird Morning".  I think the still clear air and a beautiful sunrise make the grade as a Bluebird Morning!

They didn't pose for me but as I was shooting this landscape, a couple Beavers were swimming in the pool of the creek, in front of the foreground tree.  And a hundred or so Canada Geese flew over calling all along the way and into the distance...a Bluebird Morning must be a good thing!

The 2011 Artisans Road Trip is in just 5 days!  See photographs like this from the "neighborhood" here and many other paintings and drawings here in the studio at Prairie Hill Farm.   

A.R.T. is next Friday (September 30), from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday (October 1 and 2), from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Hope to see you then!!!
 

2 comments:

Maki said...

Beautiful sky and the water.
In this year is very busy to make my works, so I can't see them. I think that Prairie will wait for me for next time.^^
I love Prairie on your pictures.

Prairie Painter said...

Thank you Maki!