Friday, July 1, 2011

Slow Down!

July 1st Thunderhead in the valley
Photograph © Bruce A. Morrison
(click on image for a larger view)

July 1st...wow, what ever happened to June!??  Things really have to slow down here, I'm just way too far behind in my work!

I couldn't resist posting another thunderhead off over the valley here...this one is fresh off the camera, just 45 minutes ago!  Things develop, change and move on all the time in nature...shouldn't expect anything different here!

I've been painting and framing and printing like a maniac in the studio the past few weeks...getting ready for a solo exhibit at Arts on Grand (Spencer, Iowa) in August.  I'll fill in more details in the weeks ahead...but I'll say it right now and again with each post - I sure would love to see ya there in August; I haven't met some of my blog friends yet!  Wouldn't that be great! 

In the meantime - enjoy every bit of July you can...time is not waiting for us!

2 comments:

Maki said...

Oh! It's beautiful sky in your summer. I like the air.^^

Prairie Painter said...

Yes, it can be just amazing at times here Maki!