Monday, April 19, 2010

Slow Down?!

Spring Woodland

I don't know if spring is moving too fast or I'm moving too slow!? Maybe some of both.

I was able to spend half a day in the timber along the Little Sioux River south of here on Saturday morning...really enjoyed the time outside! The spring wildflowers were coming on strong, but I missed the Bloodroots...everything seems a bit ahead of schedule this spring.

I've been spending the past 2 days trying to get the photographs processed and filed, this is a lot of work unfortunately but something that has to be taken care of. I'll try and post some wildflowers this week if time allows.

Tomorrow evening I'm speaking at McGee's gallery in Peterson, Iowa...if you're in the neighborhood, stop by, it's a free event...starts at 6:30pm.

Hope you're having as much "spring" overload as we are!

No comments: